Copper pipes are subdivided as follows:
– according to the method of manufacturing, extruded, cold-rolled, drawn, as well as cold-rolled from welded billet;
– the shape of the section determines the pipes are rectangular, round and square;
– on manufacturing accuracy – increased and normal
the condition of the material is soft, semi-solid and hard pipes
the thermal conductivity of copper is 4 times higher than that of steel.
– Copper is resistant to UV radiation, unlike plastic pipes, which simply begin to evaporate when exposed to sunlight.
– Copper pipes have a lower coefficient of roughness than steel and even plastic pipes. This increases their throughput and allows the use of small diameter pipes.
– Copper pipes are completely impermeable to any gases.
– Copper has a bactericidal effect.
– The operating temperature range of copper pipes is from minus 200 to plus 250 ° С.
– Copper pipes are not afraid of freezing in a state filled with water, unlike steel, due to the plasticity of copper.
– Copper is not susceptible to corrosion in ordinary water.
They have proven themselves in pipelines of heating systems, cold and hot water supply, oil pipelines, gas pipelines, pipelines of compressed air, steam, liquid hydrocarbons (gasoline, diesel, etc.), refrigerants, refrigeration and air conditioning
The pipes are made of the following copper grades: Сu1, Cu2, Cu3
Upon request, we can manufacture pipes from other copper grades.
Copper pipe is produced in the following sizes:
– cold-drawn with an outer diameter of 3.0 – 360.0 mm and a wall of 0.8 – 10.0 mm, 1.5 – 6.0 m long.
– pressed, with outer diameter – 30.0 – 280. 0 mm and the wall thickness of 5.0 – 30.0 mm, length 1.0 – 6.0 m.
Copper pipes for heat exchangers are available with an outer diameter of 6.0 – 50.0 mm, wall thickness 0.5 – 3.0 mm, length 1.5 – 12.0 m.
Thin-walled tubes are produced with an outer diameter of 2.75 – 28.0 mm, wall thickness is 0.15 – 0.7 mm. Length 1.0 – 4.5 m.
Rectangular copper pipes are made with a section of 4.0 – 30.0 x 5.0 – 110.0 mm with a wall of 1.0 – 15.0 mm.
The size, price and range of copper pipes are constantly updated, so please contact our managers to place your order quickly and correctly.
To get the price please send us a request for quotation with the required size, quantity and material of the goods.