Brass pipe products are distinguished by the best strength and corrosion-resistant characteristics of the material. The difference of brass products from many other alloys – in high mechanical stability. Moreover, this characteristic takes place both in air, in water, in the sea, as well as in carbonic, organic acids or solutions.
Types of brass pipes:
– General application. High strength, successfully used in many industries.
– Waveguide. They are used in radar systems, have a “mirror” internal surface.
– For heat exchange apparatus. Strong, corrosion-resistant, for heat exchange equipment.
– Engineering. Possess elasticity, durability, resistance to wear. Used in friction mechanisms, devices for measurement.
– Capillary. Strong small brass pipes, characterized by high thermal conductivity.
– Radiator. Quite popular, due to their high strength properties.
– highly specialized. Applied in the manufacture of kitchen items in the sanitary fittings.
As metal type:
– soft tube
– high plasticity, soft
– firm by quarter
– solid half
– firm in half increased plasticity
– solid after annealing at low temperatures
Pipe production method
|Wire type||Alloy type||Outer diameter, mm||Wall thickness, mm|
|Pressed square, hexagonal tube||Bs-Cu59Pb1||22-75||4-14.5|
|Pressed round tube||Bs-Cu58Mn2Pb2Si1Al1||50-220||5,0-40|
|Pressed round antimagnetic tube||Bs-Cu59Pb1, Bs-Cu63||21-195||5-42.5|
|Pressed brass tube round general purpose||Bs-Cu59Fe1Mn1||30-195||1.5-42.5|
|Drawn and cold rolled round tube for heat exchangers||Bs-Cu68, Bs-Cu70, Bs-Cu68As0.05 , Bs-Cu77Al2, Bs-Cu77Al2As0.05, Bs-Cu70Sn1, Bs-Cu70Sn1As0.05||10,0-50||0.8-3.0|
Upon request, we can manufacture pipes from other brass grades
The size, price and range of brass pipes are constantly updated, so please contact our managers to place your order quickly and correctly.
To get the price please send us a request for quotation with the required size, quantity and material of the goods.
If you want to be aware of the latest news in the UAE market of non-ferrous metals, receive information about new products, properties of metals, expert advice, subscribe to our newsletter now !!!
Only useful and necessary information.