How long do I have to return an item?
You have 30 days from the date of purchase, collection or delivery to return any item that meets our return policy.
What is the return policy?
• We’ll refund an item(s) that is accompanied by the original proof of purchase such as your receipt or tax invoice
• The returned item(s) must be in good and unused condition, in its original sealed packaging and with all paperwork, parts and accessories that came along with it
• We’ll offer your full refund via your original payment method
• There is no any refunds for samples
Are there any items excluded from the return policy?
The following products and services are non-refundable and non-exchangeable:
• Special order or customized items
• Damaged or used items, which are no longer in a sellable condition
• Delivery charges, except for faulty items
• In case when you buy product samples for testing or for any other check return/ refund policy not apply to these orders
How do I return my items?
There are 2 ways to return your items:
• deliver the order on our own to our warehouse
• arrange delivery with our help, additional fees may apply depending on your location.
What should I do if my order arrives damaged, defective or if the wrong item was delivered?
If you notice any visible damage to the item on delivery, refuse the delivery and call us at +971567686037 or mail to email@example.com. If you find the item is damaged after you’ve opened it, immediately call us or send email to arrange a pick-up and replacement of your damaged item(s).
How will I get a refund of my returned items?
Your refund will be processed via your original payment method during 10 working days, if you paid using Bank Check, Cash On Delivery, we’ll refund the amount to your bank account via a Bank Transfer form that we'll send over after the item(s) are returned.