Copper sheet is produced by flat rolling on special machines in a cold-rolled or hot-rolled way.
– copper sheets are well processed. It does not require complex equipment. They have a high level of weldability, which allows them to produce the most diverse products;
– high resistance to various external influences. Copper is not susceptible to corrosion. It does not deform and does not lose its properties as a result of temperature drops, retains an attractive appearance in a slightly aggressive environment.
Such qualities significantly expand the scope of application of these products;
– durability. Copper rolled products can last more than a hundred years. At the same time, they will not lose their beneficial properties;
– high electrical and thermal conductivity. These qualities also expand the scope of use of this type of colored steel.
Copper is produced in factories in rolls or pieces having a non-shaped edge. At the same time, sheet sizes can be both measured and determined by agreement with the customer and be individual.
Copper sheet application
Due to its qualities, copper sheet is used quite widely, from which various parts and products are made:
– roofing materials. Such materials are characterized by durability and the ability to maintain the original attractive appearance during the entire operational life.
– wind instruments are produced from copper sheet.
– this type of rental is used in engineering. Copper made bearings and radiators, as well as other details;
– Elements of heating devices, due to the high thermal conductivity of copper and its stability;
– parts of electric generators and radio equipment;
– various cables, lugs, contact connections;
– used in the chemical industry. Parts for various chemical equipment are manufactured from this rental;
– decorative items. Since this metal is amenable to forging, it produces beautiful and durable forged products that adorn many houses;
– air conditioning equipment.
As the metal is divided into soft, semi-solid and hard
The sheet is made of the following copper grades: Сu1, Cu2, Cu3, Сu1r, Cu2r, Cu3r
Upon request we can manufacture sheet from other cooper grades
for cold-rolled: width 600, 710, 800, 1000 mm, length 1500, 2000, 1410, 2000 mm respectively, thickness 0.4-12 mm;
for hot-rolled: width 600-1800 mm with an interval of 50 mm, 1800-3000 mm with an interval of 100 mm, length 1000-6000 mm with an interval of 100 mm, thickness 3-25 mm.
The size, price and range of copper sheet are constantly updated, so please contact our managers to place your order quickly and correctly.
To get the price please send us a request for quotation with the required size, quantity and material of the goods.